For the upcoming show, we will be observing the following practices and expect competitors to comply with all signage and published information. Updates and additions per state, local and Federation guidelines may be added at any time and will be distributed electronically to all competitors. It is your responsibility to disseminate the information to everyone in your group.
- Temperatures: Everyone on the grounds is required to self-monitor their temperature. 99.5 F (37.5 C) or below.
- Face Masks: Face coverings are required to be worn, at all times, when not mounted, and everyone is expected to bring their own. A participant may choose to wear a facemask or face covering when mounted on a horse and cannot be disqualified or penalized for doing so while competing.
- Social Distancing: A minimum, of six feet is the separation required. Groups who travel together may work out their own distancing, but face masks must be still be worn.
- Hand Washing: Must be done often in addition to the use of sanitizers.
- Show Office: We hope to conduct as much office business as possible by text, email, or phone. ONLY. If a problem is deemed to be too complicated, will limited access to the show office be granted. Packet distribution information will be emailed with times.
- Warm-up: A warm-up steward will be available to supervise warm-up areas beginning Friday morning. The monitor will keep a schedule of horses and times they are planning to use the arena(s). You must work with the steward. On show days, do not expect to enter any warm-up arena more than one hour prior to your designated time. Any equipment, attire, grooming, training items left unattended in any “common” area within the showgrounds will be removed.
- Limited Attendance: Only trainers, coaches, riders, grooms will be allowed on the grounds. If a rider is a minor, a parent will also be allowed. Each individual must be recorded with the office, must sign releases and must wear a wrist band and face mask at all times. No exceptions!
- Hospitality: At this time, only bottled water will be available. If it becomes possible for packaged food to be sold, information will be emailed. All bleacher seating and hospitality areas will be closed.
- Spectators: No spectators will be allowed. (See Limited Attendance and Hospitality above)
- Awards: We are planning to distribute tests and awards outside the show office. Competitors are to observe social distancing when picking up the ribbon and/or prize. Classes, times and results will be on www.foxvillage.com, and updated as scores are imputed. It is HIGHLY recommended that exhibitors access their scores electronically if possible. Scores will be posted but again, competitors are to observe social distancing when viewing.
We are in this together and want to keep everyone safe and healthy!